June has passed so fast! Was it even real? Haha
This month’s mood board I called “The New Life Awaits” because I have prepared a new life plan for myself and decided to share it on my blog.
Every month I make sure that I have something to strive for.
And this July I want to change some aspects of my life, especially mindset.
So here are my goals for this month that will hopefully inspire you too!:
- exercising everyday
- better skincare (more water, face masks, and moisturizing)
- limited social media time
- putting myself on the Internet more
- controlling my thoughts and behavior
- control my daydreams (’cause sometimes I get too far and end up hurting my feelings lol)
- try new vegan meals
- more time outdoors
Summer sales at Pura Vida!
- learn and repeat affirmations every day (here are some I love!)
- more mindful
- being gentler with myself and others
- less worrying about the future and more believing that it is bright
- less of comparing myself to others (I wrote a wonderful post on what actually helps me when I start comparing, check it out!)
- reading every day
- setting more realistic goals
- no TV!
- stop wasting time on overthinking, worrying, fights, comparison
In every mood board I share my favorite songs for the month.
So here are some viby ones for July (YouTube links):
- Messin’ Around by Goth Babe
- Moon (And It Went Like) by Kid Francescoli
- Wake Up by Petit Biscuit
- Froggies by Goth Babe
- Cinnamon Girl by Lana Del Rey
As the pandemic and quarantine haven’t ended yet and we still have to stay at home here are some creative ideas on what to do when you’re bored!
Be healthy and have a beautiful life!
Share and save for later:)